Resources to help you to Excel Yourself
Articles and downloads
- EFT cheat-sheet – PDF download version – Printable. Keep this with you as a quick reminder.
- EFT Page with a fuller explanation and description than the cheat-sheet.
- Energy ball (blog post) to centre and focus you.
- Delta Trance (blog post) to refresh and calm yourself and catch up on sleep.
- Sleep patterns (blog post)
- Bowen Technique (blog post) Including four directories of Bowen and NST practitioners.
Articles still due
- Helicopter view
- The other person’s shoes
- Win-Win or No Deal
- Riker’s three rules
- The One Minute Manager, Kenneth Blanchard. A simple book about how to get the best out of people.
- Don’t Shoot the Dog, Karen Pryor. Not just about animal training, but how we inadvertantly use these principles on each other.
- The Inner Game of Tennis, W Timothy Gallwey. Getting out of the way of your deeper abilities.
- Zen in the Art of Archery, Eugen Herrigel. Similar to the inner game: A lesson in patience and trust.
- The Road Less Travelled, M Scott Peck. His most famous book about integrity.
- People of the Lie, M Scott Peck. Much less well known, but highly valuable. What makes people evil?
- The Crowd, Gustave LaBonne. The first (and fascinating) book on crowd psychology.
- The Way of the Superior Man, David Deida. A book about integrity without losing masculinity.
- Sperm are from Men, Eggs are from Women, Joe Quirk. How our biology makes us act the way we do. Better than, though a good companion to the well known:
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, by John Gray. About the different logical and emotional approaches of men and women and how best to respond to them.
- People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others and Resolve Conflicts, by Robert Bolton. Has some great suggestions of how to avoid and defuse arguments and bring about understanding.
- No BS Time Management for Entrepreneurs, Dan Kennedy. How your own integrity is the key to getting things done on time. The best time management advice I have come across so far.
- The Use of the Self, F Matthias Alexander. The most accessible book by the creator of the Alexander Technique.
- Loosen Up. My own book on the Alexander Technique: How to understand it more easily and learn it more quickly. Currently still being written. Contact me if you would like a draft copy of what is ready so far.